It’s time to start off Wednesday with an overview of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching this morning!
Penny stocks are dominating our pre-market stock movers today with many of them rallying alongside heavy trading volume this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Healthcare Triangle (NASDAQ:HCTI) stock is rocketing more than 160% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Cadrenal Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CVKD) shares are soaring over 136% as they also see strong trading volume on Wednesday morning.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ELOX) stock is surging more than 28% as it continues a penny stock rally that started yesterday.
- Enochian BioSciences (NASDAQ:ENOB) shares are rising over 28% despite a recent delisting notice.
- FLJ Group (NASDAQ:FLJ) stock is gaining more than 20% as it also takes part in this morning’s penny stock rally with heavy trading.
- Ault Alliance (NYSEMKT:AULT) shares are climbing over 15% after addressing shareholders in a business update.
- CBL International (NASDAQ:BANL) stock is increasing more than 13% without any clear news on Wednesday morning.
- BTCS (NASDAQ:BTCS) shares are jumping 13% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Top KingWin (NASDAQ:TCJH) stock is getting an over 11% boost on no apparent news today.
- Harbor Custom Development (NASDAQ:HCDI) shares are up more than 10% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) stock is crashing close to 29% after launching a public stock offering.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are diving over 25% following a massive rally on Tuesday.
- Silk Road Medical (NASDAQ:SILK) stock is tumbling more than 23% and that may be tied to a potential decision on stents from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- CytoMed Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GDTC) shares are retreating over 15% following a rally on Tuesday.
- Biodexa Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BDRX) stock is taking a more than 12% beating after jumping yesterday with a clinical trial update.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) shares are sliding over 9% without any recent news to report.
- Cingulate (NASDAQ:CING) stock is dropping more than 9% as it continues negative movement from yesterday.
- Minim (NASDAQ:MINM) shares are decreasing over 9% after rallying yesterday.
- Adial Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADIL) stock is dipping more than 9% after also seeing a big rally on Tuesday.
- Wand & Lee (NASDAQ:WLGS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down almost 9% today.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.