What are the best Halloween deals of 2016 you have seen so far?
We have compiled some of the best ones out there in the spookiest holiday of the year, including specials from Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Baskin-Robbins (NASDAQ:DNKN), Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE:KKD), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG), IHOP (NYSE:DIN), Wendys Co (NASDAQ:WEN) and Outback Steakhouse (NASDAQ:BLMN).
Here are seven of the best:
- Starbucks is offering the Frappula Frappuccino in honor of Dracula, which is a frap with chocolate mocha sauce and a strawberry drizzle.
- Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut as long as you show up to a company location dressed up.
- Baskin-Robbins has a number of frozen treats you can check out today.
- Kids aged 12 and under who go to IHOP will get a free Scary Face Pancake until 10 pm.
- Chipotle is offering a $3 burrito, bowl, salad or tacos plate as long as you show up to a store dressed up. You don’t have to go all out, but you have to put some effort into looking like something other than yourself.
- Dunkin’ Donuts is offering ice cream scoops for $1.31 on Halloween only, as well as a “Silly Monster cake,” which is an ice cream cake that looks “less scary than a monster.”
- You can get a 15% discount off Outback Steakhouse through Oct. 31 for lunch or dinner. This applies both for dine-in or carry-out.
More From InvestorPlace
- 9 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- 7 S&P 500 Dividend Stocks to Buy That Yield 4% or More
- 5 Top Stocks to Buy for October