Good morning! We’re taking a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday as the perfect way to start the day.
Also, if you’re interested in catching up on yesterday’s biggest news, you can follow this link for Sarah’s wrapup.
Now, let’s talk about those pre-market stock movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ:PXS) stock is soaring roughly 20% on news that Maritime Investors has a 48.8% stake in the company.
- Adial Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADIL) shares are gaining more than 18% following a bull report from Seeking Alpha.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IDRA) stock is rising about 16% on news that its COO bought 50,000 shares.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) shares are getting a 15% boost in pre-market trading.
- Beyond Air (NASDAQ:XAIR) stock is heading over 11% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH) shares are jumping more than 10% as it prepares to close a merger and put out a special dividend.
- Hycroft Mining Holding (NASDAQ:HYMC) stock is increasing over 9% on no apparent news.
- Dare Bioscience (NASDAQ:DARE) shares are up more than 9% this morning.
- Fennec Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:FENC) stock is shooting over 9% higher this morning after announcing the FDA approved one of its New Drug Applications.
- Comstock Mining (NYSEAMERICAN:LODE) shares are up almost 8% on news that it’s taking part in the Noble Capital Markets’ Virtual Road Show Series today.
10 Top Losers
- New Concept Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:GBR) stock is losing over 15% of its value after a meme stock rally yesterday.
- Microvision (NASDAQ:MVIS) shares are taking a more than 9% beating after announcing a $140 million at-the-market equity offering.
- US Energy (NASDAQ:USEG) stock is retreating over 8% after a rally on Monday.
- Focus Financial Partners (NASDAQ:FOCS) shares are falling more than 7% after announcing the pricing of a secondary offering for the stock.
- Pedevco (NYSEAMERICAN:PED) stock is pulling back over 7% after rallying yesterday.
- MediciNova (NASDAQ:MNOV) shares are decreasing more than 5% after revealing results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- SOS (NYSE:SOS) stock is dipping 5% lower as blockchain stocks continue to fall alongside cryptos.
- Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ:CLSD) shares are declining nearly 5%, which continues its fall from yesterday.
- Moxian (NASDAQ:MOXC) stock is dropping more than 4% after a rally on Monday.
- Midatech Pharma (NASDAQ:MTP) shares close out the pre-market stock movers list down over 4% this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.