Short-squeeze stocks continue to be a hot topic among investors looking to pump up share prices and push hedge funds out of companies. We’re taking a look at that today with a dive into the 10 top stocks with high short interest.
Let’s jump right into the top short-squeeze stocks today below!
Short-Squeeze Stocks for Tuesday
- Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ:CLOV) takes the top spot on the list with a short interest of 36.7%, a float of 112.78 million, and 148.28 million outstanding shares.
- Workhorse Group (NASDAQ:WKHS) joins the list with a short interest of 35%, a float of 113.09 million, and 123.26 million outstanding shares.
- Arcimoto (NASDAQ:FUV) is up next with a short interest of 34%, a float of 26.38 million, and 35.78 million outstanding shares.
- Ontrak (NASDAQ:OTRK) takes its spot on the list with a short interest of 32.4%, a float of 7.6 million, and 17.74 million outstanding shares.
- Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO) gets on the short-squeeze stocks list with a short interest of 31.6%, a float of 45.35 million, and 109.61 million outstanding shares.
- Blink Charging (NASDAQ:BLNK) takes its spot with a short interest of 30.9%%, a float of 36.12 million, and 41.98 million outstanding shares.
- Goodrx Holdings (NASDAQ:GDRX) is next with a short interest of 29.4%, a float of 57.37 million, and 69.56 million outstanding shares.
- SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:SDC) is on the list with a short interest of 29.4%, a float of 103.1 million, and 118.25 million outstanding shares.
- The GEO Group (NYSE:GEO) stock takes its place on the list with a short interest of 28.7%, a float of 117.21 million, and 122.48 million outstanding shares.
- Root (NASDAQ:ROOT) is the final company on our short-squeeze stocks list with a short interest of 28.5%, a float of 50.58 million, and 86.89 million outstanding shares.
Investors looking for more stock market news on Tuesday are in luck!
InvestorPlace.com offers daily coverage of the stock market and that includes all of the latest news you need to know. A few examples from today include what to know about BSQUARE (NASDAQ:BSQR), Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN), and AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) shares as they move today. You can find all that info at the links below!
More Tuesday Stock Market News
- BSQR Stock: Why Retail Investors Are Watching BSQUARE Today
- MRIN Stock: Why Reddit Investors Are Sending Marin Software Higher Today
- AMC Stock: The CEO Statement That Has AMC Apes Beating Their Chests Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks. Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed