Good morning! It’s been a busy week of trading but we’re almost at the end of it. Join me as we start Friday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers!
However, let’s slow down a second and think back on what happened yesterday. We’ve got a quick breakdown for that here. After all, it always helps to have extra context for what the market is doing.
Now, let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ION Geophysical (NYSE:IO) stock is soaring nearly 36% after releasing preliminary earnings results for the second quarter of 2021.
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) shares are rising more than 22% after posting positive earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2021.
- TD Holdings (NASDAQ:GLG) stock is running over 13% higher after signing a Letter of Intent to acquire two companies.
- China HGS Real Estate (NASDAQ:HGSH) shares are climbing more than 12% as retail traders taking a liking to the penny stock.
- Forward Pharma (NASDAQ:FWP) stock is sitting 10% higher in pre-market trading.
- Verb Tech (NASDAQ:VERB) shares are heading over 8% higher as investors continue to react positively to news of an agreement with Shop.com from yesterday.
- Voxeljet (NASDAQ:VJET) stock is recovering more than 8% after falling yesterday on share offering plans.
- Arrival (NASDAQ:ARVL) shares are jumping close to 8% after announcing a date for its upcoming earnings report.
- Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) stock is increasing over 7% on news that it is joining the S&P 500.
- Takung Art (NYSEAMERICAN:TKAT) shares are up more than 7% following recent news of a $5 million private placement.
10 Top Losers
- FibroGen (NASDAQ:FGEN) stock is taking an almost 32% beating after revealing the FDARenal Drugs Advisory Committee’s recommendation to not approve roxadustat.
- Real Brokerage (NASDAQ:REAX) shares are diving over 19% after updating its share split plans taking place this month.
- Liquid Media Group (NASDAQ:YVR) stock is retreating about 13% after a rally from retail traders on Thursday.
- ATA Creativity Global (NASDAQ:AACG) shares are pulling back more than 11% after rallying yesterday.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRVS) stock is dropping nearly 10% after discontinuing a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Wilhelmina International (NASDAQ:WHLM) shares are decreasing over 9% this morning after a wild day of trading yesterday.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) stock is declining more than 9% after releasing earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2021.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRPX) shares are dipping close to 9% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Huadi International Group (NASDAQ:HUDI) stock is falling over 8% after a likely pump and dump yesterday.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) shares close out the pre-market stock movers down 8% after reporting earnings for the second quarter of 2021.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.