Welcome back, trader! We’re getting off on the right foot this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Chinese education stocks make up much of today’s list with many of this still falling from last regulation news.
Let’s jump right into the pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AzurRx BioPharma (NASDAQ:AZRX) stock is soaring more than 57% in trading this morning.
- Dynatronics (NASDAQ:DYNT) shares are surging 55% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) stock is rising over 37% today, which continues a run from Friday.
- IMV (NASDAQ:IMV) shares are heading more than 36% higher this morning on no apparent news.
- SOS Limited (NYSE:SOS) stock is seeing a nearly 21% increase this morning with the rising price of Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD).
- Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are climbing over 20% higher alongside BTC.
- Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) stock is gaining more than 19% in symphony with other crypto miners this morning.
- Bitfarms (NASDAQ:BITF) shares are getting an over 18% boost as BTC soars.
- Hut 8 Mining (NASDAQ:HUT) stock is experiencing a more than 17% rise thanks to the price of Bitcoin recovering.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares are up over 15% after falling on Friday.
10 Top Losers
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) stock is taking a more than 34% beating on news that it’s no longer taking patients in a Phase 3 study due to poor interim results.
- Gaotu Techedu (NYSE:GOTU) shares are diving over 27% as Chinese education stocks continue to be hit by new restrictions and regulations.
- New Oriental Education (NYSE:EDU) stock is likewise falling more than 24% for the same reason.
- KE Holdings (NYSE:BEKE) shares are also among those feeling the effects of China’s new policies for education companies with them dropping 24%.
- TAL Education (NYSE:TAL) stock is among the Chinese education companies down today with an over 22% decline.
- Puxin (NYSE:NEW) shares are decreasing more than 21% as well due to China’s regulations.
- 17 Education & Technology (NASDAQ:YQ) stock is joining the China drop today as it sees shares head nearly 20% lower.
- Sentage Holdings (NASDAQ:SNTG) shares are dropping over 19% as the Chinese loan company continues a recent fall.
- Youdao (NYSE:DAO) stock is dropping more than 18% alongside fellow Chinese education companies this morning.
- NeuroMetrix (NASDAQ:NURO) shares close out the pre-market stock movers down about 18% after seeing a Reddit rally last week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.