Good morning, trader! Let’s get ready for another busy day of trading as we dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
But before that, make sure to catch up on yesterday’s stock stories. Sarah’s got you covered with a quick breakdown of that. You can find it by following this link.
Now let’s get to those pre-market stock movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Creatd (NASDAQ:CRTD) stock continues to soar higher this morning with shares up more than 62% thanks to retail traders.
- SCWorx (NASDAQ:WORX) shares are up 56% thanks to traders on social media boosting it higher.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock joins the list of those continuing a rally from yesterday with shares up over 33%.
- Orbsat (NASDAQ:OSAT) shares are rising more than 23% after joining the Alibaba.com e-commerce platform.
- PLx Pharma (NASDAQ:PLXP) stock is heading just over 23% higher after announcing that its liquid-filled aspirin capsules are coming to Walmart (NYSE:WMT) next month.
- TransCode Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RNAZ) shares are recovering after seeing a dip following its IPO last week.
- Integrated Media (NASDAQ:IMTE) stock is among those rallying higher today thanks to retail traders with shares up over 12%.
- AeroCentury (NYSEAMERICAN:ACY) appears to be jumping thanks to the recent meme stock rally with shares sitting more than 10%.
- Sohu.com (NASDAQ:SOHU) stock is running 10% higher after a massive rally on Monday.
- Phoenix New Media (NYSE:FENG) shares are up almost 10% after announcing its annual shareholder meeting will take place on Aug. 12, 2021.
10 Top Losers
- MediaCo Holding (NASDAQ:MDIA) stock is retreating more than 15% after jumping yesterday on a short squeeze.
- Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) shares are taking an over 14% beating, which continues a decline from yesterday.
- Two Harbors Investment (NYSE:TWO) stock is falling close to 11% after announcing a public stock offering.
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (NASDAQ:MTSL) shares are pulling back more than 10% after a short-squeeze rally yesterday.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) stock is dropping over 8% as the meme stock continues to lose value.
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings (NASDAQ:AEHL) shares are falling more than 8% alongside other short squeezes that rallied on Monday.
- LM Funding America (NASDAQ:LMFA) stock is dipping over 6% after getting a small boost yesterday.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE:SPCE) shares are continuing to decrease with them down more than 6% this morning after announcing a share sale plan yesterday.
- Newater Technology (NASDAQ:NEWA) stock is pulling back about 6% after a merger vote sent it higher on Monday.
- GEE Group (NYSEAMERICAN:JOB) shares close out the list of pre-market stock movers down nearly 6% with social media chatter about the company heating up.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.