ForgeRock (NYSE:FORG) stock is on the move Thursday afternoon following the company’s successful initial public offering (IPO).
Let’s take a look at everything traders need to know about ForgeRock and its IPO.
- Starting off, ForgeRock is a global leader in the digital identity space.
- This has it focusing on modern identity and access management solutions.
- That includes offerings for consumers, employees, and things.
- Its goal is to safely and simply bring them into a connected world.
- Fran Rosch serves as the CEO of the company and brings more than 20 years of experience in the field with him.
- The ForgeRock IPO is performing incredibly well today with shares jumping well above the expected price.
- Details from the IPO include 11 million shares set with a price of $25 each.
- However, when shares started trading today, they debuted much higher at around $35.
- There’s also a 30-day option for underwriters to pick up an additional 1.65 million shares of the stock at its IPO price.
- The lead book-running managers of the ForgeRock IPO are Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) and JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM).
- Trading volume for FORG stock is performing incredibly well today.
- While there’s no average to compare it to, nearly 7 million shares of the stock changing hands on their first day of trading is nothing to brush off.
FORG stock was up 45.8% as of Thursday afternoon.
There’s plenty more stock new investors will want to know about below!
InvestorPlace offers up daily coverage of the stock market and today is no different. A few stories to consider diving into today include why space stocks are on the rise, what has Luokung Technology (NASDAQ:LKCO) seeing positive movement, as well as why investors are happy with Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) stock. You can find out all your need to know about these matters at the following links!
More Stock Market News for Thursday
- Space Stocks: Why SPIR, ASTR, MNTS, RDW and SPCE Are Getting a Boost Today
- LKCO, MSFT: The Big Autonomous Driving News Revving Up Luokung Technology Stock Today
- LPTX Stock: What Leap Therapeutics Investors Are Clicking Their Heels About Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.