Good morning, trader! We’re starting off the day with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday.
So what has stocks on the move today? There’s a large range of reasons including clinical trial data, merger deal updates and more.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Communications Systems (NASDAQ:JCS) stock is soaring more than 32% after announcing a special dividend of $3.50 per share.
- aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ:LIFE) shares are rising over 14% after announcing positive data from a recent clinical trial.
- OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS) stock is jumping more than 13% in pre-market trading despite a lack of news.
- DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS) shares are climbing over 12% in what could be a short-squeeze of the stock.
- IN8bio (NASDAQ:INAB) stock is gaining more than 11% on no clear news this morning.
- Oscar Health (NYSE:OSCR) shares are heading over 9% higher this morning.
- Matinas BioPharma (NYSEAMERICAN:MTNB) stock is sitting more than 8% higher as it continues to rally following the release of positive clinical trial data yesterday.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares are increasing over 8% after announcing plans to acquire 365 Cannabis.
- Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN) stock is getting a more than 6% boost thanks to a meme stock rally.
- Ur-Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:URG) shares are up over 6% as it continues to ride a uranium stock rally from yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- TMC The Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) stock is diving close to 11% after running higher in a rally on Monday.
- Support.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) shares are falling more than 6% as it sees heavy volatility following a merger update.
- Opendoor Technologies (NASDAQ:OPEN) stock is dropping about 6% after revealing a proposed secondary public stock offering by a stockholder.
- Old Republic (NYSE:ORI) shares are decreasing over 5% after pushing higher yestereday.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) are slipping more than 5% this morning.
- Renalytix (NASDAQ:RNLX) stock is declining just over 5% despite revealing a scale-up of its kidney healthcare model.
- Aluminum Corp of China (NYSE:ACH) shares are pulling back 5% after a rally yesterday sent it about 8% higher.
- Camber Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:CEI) stock is heading more than 4% lower as it retreats following a recent meem stock rally.
- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) shares are seeing an over 4% loss as it retreats after running higher on Monday.
- Intercure (NASDAQ:INCR) stock closes out the pre-market stock movers down 4% on no obvious news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.