Good morning, investor! We’re kicking off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday.
News moving stocks this morning include new analyst coverage, acquisition plans, earnings, and more.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) stock is rocketing more than 91% after going public on Monday.
- Diginex (NASDAQ:EQOS) shares are surging nearly 70% after adding Polkadot (CCC:DOT-USD) to its crypto exchange.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) stock is soaring over 46% on what appears to be a pump from retail traders.
- AEye (NASDAQ:AEYE) shares are increasing close to 39% thanks to Roth Capital initiating coverage with a buy rating and $15 price target.
- Bakkt (NYSE:BKKT) stock is gaining about 28% with it still running higher on a deal with Mastercard (NYSE:MA).
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) shares are rising more than 22% ahead of a meeting with the World Health Organization (WHO) concerning its Covid-19 shot.
- Ebang International (NASDAQ:EBON) stock is boosting over 21% in another likely case of retail traders pumping up shares.
- Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN) shares are climbing roughly 20% alongside OCGN stock.
- UP Fintech Holding (NASDAQ:TIGR) stock is jumping more than 17% after announcing an update for its plans to acquire Ocean Joy Securities Limited.
- Meten Holding (NASDAQ:METX) shares are up over 16% as it continues a rally from yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Rise Education Cayman (NASDAQ:REDU) shares are diving more than 18% after rallying higher on Monday.
- Skillful Craftsman (NASDAQ:EDTK) stock is taking an over 12% beating as it too pulls back from a rally yesterday.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) shares are dropping more than 12% after gaining on SPAC news Monday.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) stock is decreasing over 10% following a rally on Monday.
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) shares are declining more than 9% after satellite news sent it soaring yesterday.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) stock is dipping over 8% following a retail trader rally yesterday.
- Puxin (NYSE:NEW) shares are falling more than 7% alongside other meme stocks after getting a boost on Monday.
- Logitech International (NASDAQ:LOGI) stock is slipping over 7% after releasing earnings for its fiscal second quarter of 2022.
- ECMOHO (NASDAQ:MOHO) shares are losing more than 6% of their value following a retail trader pump yesterday.
- Fangdd Network (NASDAQ:DUO) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% despite a lack of news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.