Welcome back, traders! We’re getting right into the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Acquisition news, FDA acceptance, earnings reports, and more have shares moving in pre-market trading today.
Let’s get right into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Astra Space (NASDAQ:ASTR) stock is surging more than 40% after getting a rocket to orbit for the first time.
- Vonage (NASDAQ:VG) shares are soaring over 25% on a massive $6.2 billion acquisition deal.
- Camber Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:CEI) stock is taking off more than 19% as social media traders hype up the company.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) shares are rising over 16% after getting acceptance from the FDA for a New Drug Application.
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) stock is increasing more than 14% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR) shares are gaining over 14% on no apparent news.
- Bluebird bio (NASDAQ:BLUE) stock is jumping more than 12% following the FDA announcing a priority review for one of its Biologics License Applications.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RIGL) shares are getting an over 11% boost as the stock continues a rally from Friday.
- So-Young International (NASDAQ:SY) stock is heading more than 11% higher following the release of its Q3 earnings report on Friday.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) shares are up nearly 11% as they bounce back from a fall on Friday.
10 Top Losers
- Quotient Technology (NYSE:QUOT) stock is diving over 24% as shares continue negative movement from the previous day of trading.
- Greenland Technologies (NASDAQ:GTEC) shares are taking an 18% beating as shares pull back from a rally on Friday following a new vehicle line announcement.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) shares are falling more than 14% following the announcement of a mixed shelf offering after-hours Friday.
- Mammoth Energy Services (NASDAQ:TUSK) stock is dropping over 10% after a charging station deal last week sent the shares higher.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) shares are decreasing more than 8% in pre-market trading today.
- Aurora Innovation (NASDAQ:AUR) stock is slipping over 8% after shares jumped on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) car rumors last week.
- Lion Group Holding (NASDAQ:LGHL) shares are declining more than 6% on no apparent news this morning.
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) stock is losing over 6% of its value as shares continue a fall that started last week.
- Sweetgreen (NYSE:SG) shares are dipping more than 5% after shares ran higher last week following its IPO.
- Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 5% as it continues to fall after releasing earnings on Thursday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.