Good morning, investors! We’re getting right back to the grind today with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday.
News moving stocks early this morning include earnings reports, FDA updates, Covid-19 news, and more.
Let’s jump into that pre-market stock movers news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) stock is rocketing close to 149% on heavy trading this morning as it recovers from a dip following its Q3 earnings report last week.
- iSpecimen (NASDAQ:ISPC) shares are soaring more than 95% as it continues to rally from Covid-19 news yesterday.
- Qualigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:QLGN) stock is surging over 64% and it looks like a research report is behind today’s movement.
- Aadi Bioscience (NASDAQ:AADI) shares are gaining more than 29% after the FDA sent approval for its first product.
- Bit Brother (NASDAQ:BTB) stock is increasing nearly 18% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) shares are sitting 16% higher on the publication of a Covid-19 paper.
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) stock is climbing over 14% as shares continue to rally thanks to FDA news from last week.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) shares are rising more than 13% on what could be a short-squeeze of the stock.
- Allied Esports (NASDAQ:AESE) stock is jumping almost 10% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) shares are up over 9% as it starts to recover from a multi-day fall.
10 Top Losers
- Reliance Global Group (NASDAQ:RELI) stock is diving more than 14% with the only recent news being a change in leadership yesterday.
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ORMP) shares are taking an over 12% beating as it continues negative movement from Monday.
- Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) stock is slipping more than 12% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Greenland Technologies (NASDAQ:GTEC) shares are dropping over 10% after jumping late in trading yesterday.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMP) stock is dipping more than 10% after releasing its Q3 earnings report.
- iPower (NASDAQ:IPW) shares are falling close to 9%, which continues a recent downward trend for the stock.
- Turkcell Iletisim (NYSE:TKC) stock is decreasing over 8% as shares continue to fall.
- Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM) shares are declining more than 8% despite earnings beating estimates.
- Borr Drilling (NYSE:BORR) stock is losing over 8% of its value on no clear news this morning.
- Wejo (NASDAQ:WEJO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% as shares continue to drop after going public via a SPAC merger last week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.