Good morning, trader! We’re gearing up for another busy day of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
News moving stocks today include earnings reports, social media chatter, Omicron, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Digital World Acquisition (NASDAQ:DWAC) stock is soaring more than 21% on reports the SPAC plans to raise $1 billion in fundraising for its merger with former President Donald Trump’s social media company.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) shares are heading over 18% higher due to its possible connection to Digital World Acquisition.
- Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ABEO) stock is surging more than 16% on social media buzz from retail traders.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) shares are rising over 14% as it continues to rally on court ruling news.
- Snowflake (NYSE:SNOW) stock is sitting almost 14% higher thanks to the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) shares are climbing more than 12% as China prepares new regulations for e-ciggarettes.
- Remark (NASDAQ:MARK) stock is gaining over 11% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Express (NYSE:EXPR) shares are increasing nearly 11% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) stock is getting a more than 10% boost after announcing its test can detect Covid-19 variant Omicron.
- Vir Biotechnology (NASDAQ:VIR) shares are up over 9% on news that sotrovimab is still effective against Omicron.
10 Top Losers
- Tantech (NASDAQ:TANH) stock is plummeting 42% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- MDJM (NASDAQ:MDJH) shares are diving more than 16% on no apparent news today.
- 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF) stock is taking an over 13% beating following a presentation including clinical data yesterday.
- OceanPal (NASDAQ:OP) shares are pulling back more than 11% following a recent rally on their public debut.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) stock is falling over 10% as shares retreat after a rally earlier this week on patent news.
- Cumberland (NASDAQ:CPIX) shares are decreasing more than 9% after rallying recently on FDA news.
- NLS Pharmaceutics (NASDAQ:NLSP) stock is slipping over 9% following a recent rally on preclinical results.
- Skylight Health Group (NASDAQ:SLHG) shares are dropping more than 9% after announcing the pricing for a public offering of its stock.
- Pasithea Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTTA) stock is dipping over 8% after closing its private placement.
- Palatin Technologies (NYSEAMERICAN:PTN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% as they settle from a rally at the start of the week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.