Good morning, trader! Rub that sleep out our your eyes because we’re going over the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
We’re still knee-deep in earnings seasons as many companies report results from the most recent quarter today.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Dermata Therapeutics (NASDAQ:DRMA) stock is soaring more than 31% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- American Rebel (NASDAQ:AREB) shares are surging over 30% after closing its public stock offering after-hours Wednesday.
- IronNet (NYSE:IRNT) stock is gaining more than 23% thanks to news of a new security contract.
- Neptune Wellness (NASDAQ:NEPT) shares are rising nearly 19% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Twilio (NYSE:TWLO) stock is running over 18% higher with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Marqeta (NASDAQ:MQ) shares are climbing more than 12% after raising Q4 estimates and announcing a new CFO.
- Mainz Biomed (NASDAQ:MYNZ) stock is increasing over 11% after adding Dr. Rainer Metzger to its Strategic Advisory Board.
- Preferred Apartment (NYSE:APTS) shares are getting a more than 11% boost as it explores options, which could include a sale.
- Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT) stock is jumping over 10% after posting its Q4 2021 earnings reprot.
- Anghami (NASDAQ:ANGH) shares are up more than 8% as volatility throughout the week continues after its SPAC merger.
10 Top Losers
- Quantum (NYSE:QS) stock is plummeting over 33% with the release of its fiscal Q3 2022 earnings report.
- 2U (NASDAQ:TWOU) shares are diving close to 25% on poor results for Q4 2021.
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises (NYSE:USX) stock is taking a more than 24% beating after releasing its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- ENDRA Life Sciences (NASDAQ:NDRA) shares are falling over 23% following an update on its regulatory plans for its Taeus System.
- Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) stock is dropping more than 21% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- iRobot (NASDAQ:IRBT) shares are decreasing almost 17% after releasing results for Q4 2021.
- Seagen (NASDAQ:SGEN) stock is declining over 11% alongside the release of its fourth-quarter earnings report.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) shares are dipping more than 11% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Lumen Technologies (NYSE:LUMN) stock is slipping over 11% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- The Oncology Institute (NASDAQ:TOI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% following an SEC filing for a public stock offering.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.