Welcome back, investor! We’re getting right into the thick of it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are acquisition, clinical trial, plane crash news.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- BitNile Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:NILE) stock is rocketing 79% on news that subsidiary TurnOnGreen is going to be acquired by another of its subsidiaries, Imperalis Holding (OTCMKTS:IMHC).
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) shares are gaining more than 44% despite a lack of news this morning.
- UTime (NASDAQ:UTME) stock is rising over 39% alongside heavy pre-market trading this morning.
- BT Brands (NASDAQ:BTBD) shares are soaring more than 30% on no clear news this morning.
- Anaplan (NYSE:PLAN) stock is surging over 26% on news it will be acquired for $10.7 billion.
- O2Micro (NASDAQ:OIIM) shares are increasing more than 24% after getting a bid to buy the company.
- Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD) stock is climbing over 22% in pre-market trading.
- CooTek (Cayman) (NYSE:CTK) shares are jumping nearly 22% on no apparent news this morning.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRBP) stock is getting a more than 18% boost as it recovers from a dip late on Friday.
- Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) shares are up over 17%, which continues a recent rally.
10 Top Losers
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) stock is plummeting more than 45% after pricing a public stock offering.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNA) shares are tumbling over 38% as it plans to end trials for its lead asset.
- Immunogen (NASDAQ:IMGN) stock is taking a more than 27% beating without any recent news from the company.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) shares are diving close to 18% after a spike in price late on Friday.
- Nielsen Holdings (NYSE:NLSN) stock is decreasing over 16% after rejecting a takeover offer.
- BEST (NYSE:BEST) shares are dropping more than 16% following a massive rally on Friday.
- China Eastern Airlines (NYSE:CEA) stock is dipping about 16% on plane crash news this morning.
- Yunji (NASDAQ:YJ) shares are slipping over 14% in pre-market trading today.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) are losing more than 14% of their value.
- MOGU (NYSE:MOGU) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 13% after announcing plans for an ADS ratio change.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.