Grab your cup of coffee, investor! We’re starting off the day with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Penny stocks are a hot topic today with many shares rising and falling this morning due to the actions of retail traders.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Smart for Life (NASDAQ:SMFL) stock is soaring more than 58% alongside heavy trading of its shares this morning.
- SuperCom (NASDAQ:SPCB) shares are rising almost 28% with heavy trading of the stock behind the rally.
- Alzamend Neuro (NASDAQ:ALZN) stock is gaining over 25% on news of shares being bought by 10% stake owner Milton C Ault, III.
- Meiwu Technology Co (NASDAQ:WNW) shares are surging more than 21% due to heavy trading this morning.
- Enservco (NYSEAMERICAN:ENSV) stock is increasing over 16% as it continues an upward trend over the last few weeks.
- Senmiao Technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) shares are climbing close to 16% despite any recent news from the company.
- Waterdrop (NYSE:WDH) stock is jumping nearly 15% on no clear news this morning.
- Zhihu (NYSE:ZH) shares are getting a more than 13% boost as it recovers from a dip yesterday.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SPPI) stock is sitting over 12% higher after recent positive comments from HC Wainwright.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) shares are up more than 12% after shares slipped yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Applied Genetic (NASDAQ:AGTC) stock is diving over 22% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Statera BioPharma (NASDAQ:STAB) shares are dropping more than 19% after revealing a proposed underwritten public offering.
- Zenvia (NASDAQ:ZENV) stock is tumbling over 17% following a recent rally.
- ZIM Integrated Shipping (NYSE:ZIM) shares are falling more than 16% after a rally on Monday.
- Okta (NASDAQ:OKTA) stock is decreasing over 10% after announcing a recent cybersecurity attack from hackers.
- MorphoSys (NASDAQ:MOR) shares are taking a more than 10% beating on no apparent news this morning.
- CYREN (NASDAQ:CYRN) stock is declining over 10% after a massive rally yesterday on comments from president Joe Biden.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) are slipping more than 10%
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) stock is dipping over 9% after announcing the withdrawal of approval in the European market for one of its treatments.
- Hudson Capital (NASDAQ:HUSN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% following a recent rally.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed