It’s time to start off another week of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Clinical trials data, a buyout, a new product announcement, and more are behind the most major stock movements this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) stock is rocketing close to 55% on heavy trading Monday morning despite a fall Friday on clinical trial data.
- Veru (NASDAQ:VERU) shares are soaring nearly 32% thanks to positive results from its clinical trial for its Covid 19 drug.
- SailPoint Technologies (NYSE:SAIL) stock is surging more than 29% on reports of a massive buyout of the company.
- Kaleido Biosciences (NASDAQ:KLDO) shares are gaining over 21% after shares dropped Friday on plans to cease operations.
- Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) stock is increasing more than 13% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Affimed (NASDAQ:AFMD) shares are rising over 12% thanks to results from a Phase1/2/ clinical trial.
- Genco Shipping & Trading (NYSE:GNK) stock is climbing more than 10% in pre-market trading today.
- Innoviz Technologies (NASDAQ:INVZ) shares are jumping over 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SPPI) stock is getting a more than 10% boost after announcing the FDA’s acceptance of its BLA Resubmission for Eflapegrastim.
- Iveda Solutions (NASDAQ:IVDA) shares are up over 10% after showing off its Utilus smart pole technology.
10 Top Losers
- GWG Holdings (NASDAQ:GWGH) stock is plummeting more than 24% as it reportedly prepares for a bankruptcy filing.
- AT&T (NYSE:T) shares are diving over 23% after completing its spinoff of Warner Bros. Investors should note that this price action also reflects the fact that AT&T issued 0.24 shares of WBD for every share of T held.
- Phio Pharma (NASDAQ:PHIO) stock is tumbling more than 19% after a massive rally Friday on clinical trial data.
- ATRenew (NYSE:RERE) shares are taking an over 17% beating on no apparent news this morning.
- Biofrontera (NASDAQ:BFRI) stock is decreasing more than 12% with the release of its annual report this morning.
- Alphatec Holdings (NASDAQ:ATEC) shares are dropping over 10% in early morning trading.
- Senmiao Technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) stock is declining more than 10%, which continues its negative movement from Friday.
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) shares are slipping over 9% after rallying during the previous day of trading.
- Nio (NYSE:NIO) stock is dipping more than 8% as it puts production on hiatus due to Vodi 19 lockdowns.
- NextPlay Technologies (NASDAQ:NXTP) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.