Join me today as we break down all the news behind the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, acquisition deals, insider buying, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Antares Pharma (NASDAQ:ATRS) stock is rocketing more than 48% thanks to a $960 million acquisition deal with Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HALO).
- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) shares are gaining over 43% on news of it getting $4.7 million after selling net operating tax loss benefits.
- Sierra Oncology (NASDAQ:SRRA) stock is soaring more than 36% on news of it being bought for $1.9 billion by GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK)
- Kaleido Biosciences (NASDAQ:KLDO) shares are increasing over 30% on heavy trading after announcing plans to cease operations earlier this week.
- CTI BioPharma (NASDAQ:CTIC) stock is surging more than 18% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Vuzix (NASDAQ:VUZI) shares are rising close to 17% after announcing a reseller agreement with Opsivity.
- Alzamend Neuro (NASDAQ:ALZN) stock is climbing over 16% on news of insider buying from a major shareholder in the company.
- HighPeak Energy (NASDAQ:HPK) shares are getting a more than 14% boost after Jim Cramer brought the company up during his show.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:SONN) stock is jumping 13%, which continues a rally from Tuesday.
- ElectroCore (NASDAQ:ECOR) shares are up over 12% due to a business update and select guidance for Q1 2022.
10 Top Losers
- NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ:NSTG) stock is plummeting more than 32% after releasing preliminary Q1 results.
- Genius Group (NYSEAMERICAN:GNS) shares are diving over 21% following its initial public offering (IPO) yesterday.
- Histogen (NASDAQ:HSTO) stock is tumbling nearly 17% after rallying yesterday after addressing what subjects will be voted on in its upcoming Annual Shareholder Meeting.
- Liquidia (NASDAQ:LQDA) shares are taking a more than 15% beating after revealing the pricing of a public stock offering.
- Bio-Path Holdings (NASDAQ:BPTH) stock is dropping over 14% after trading higher after-hours Tuesday following a data presentation at the 2022 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting.
- PolarityTE (NASDAQ:PTE) shares are decreasing more than 13% as it retreats from a massive rally yesterday.
- Qualigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:QLGN) stock is falling over 12% following gains after hours Tuesday due to its presentation at the 2022 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) shares are declining more than 10% following an over 5% jump yesterday.
- Hillman Solutions (NASDAQ:HLMN) stock is slipping over 9% with the release of preliminary earnings and an upsized secondary offering.
- Universal Security (NYSEAMERICAN:UUU) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9% after announcing plans to acquire esports and entertainment conglomerate ReKTGlobal.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.