Welcome back to another busy day of trading as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are a buyout deal, a 5G agreement, and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- SoundHound AI (NASDAQ:SOUN) stock is rocketing more than 93% after completing a SPAC merger late last week.
- Better Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BTTX) shares are soaring over 43% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Luokung Technology (NASDAQ:LKCO) stock is surging more than 22% with heavy trading taking place this morning.
- Sesen Bio (NASDAQ:SESN) shares are gaining over 18% on no clear news this morning.
- Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ:CRNT) stock is rising more than 16% on news of a 5G deal with DISH Wireless (NASDAQ:DISH).
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) shares are climbing over 16% in pre-market trading today.
- Fathom Digital (NYSE:FATH) stock is increasing close to 16% this morning.
- Calumet Specialty (NASDAQ:CLMT) shares are getting a more than 15% boost in pre-market trading this morning.
- Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) stock is jumping over 14% on no clear news this morning.
- BlueCity Holdings (NASDAQ:BLCT) shares are up more than 10% on news of a $60 million buyout deal to take the company private.
10 Top Losers
- First Wave BioPharma (NASDAQ:FWBI) stock is diving over 32% following a letter from its CEO about a Covid-19 treatment trial.
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) shares are taking a more than 12% beating following a corporate update from the company.
- Belite Bio (NASDAQ:BLTE) stock is tumbling over 12% after an initial surge following its IPO last week.
- Marygold Companies (NYSEMKT:MGLD) shares are falling more than 11% in pre-market trading today.
- Energy Focus (NASDAQ:EFOI) stock is decreasing over 11% on news that the company is losing its COO and CFO.
- Vaxxinity (NASDAQ:VAXX) shares are dropping more than 10% following a rally on heavy trading Friday.
- CareCloud (NASDAQ:MTBC) stock is slipping over 9% with its Q1 earnings report set to go up a week from now.
- Energy Co of Minas Gerais (NYSE:CIG) shares are dipping more than 9% this morning.
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) stock is losing over 9% of its value as it continues to drop on plans to explore strategic alternatives.
- Forge Global Holdings (NYSE:FRGE) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down 9% following a rally on Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed