- DecisionPoint Systems (NYSEMKT:DPSI) stock is leading our top gainers.
- Target (NYSE:TGT) stock is at the top of our losers list.
- Earnings reports are behind much of this morning’s stock movement.
We’re getting ready for another full day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, an investment from a meme stock company, and other news.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- DecisionPoint Systems (NYSEMKT:DPSI) stock is rocketing more than 38% with its most recent news being a first-quarter earnings report from Monday.
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) shares are soaring over 20% on news of AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) taking a stake in the company.
- AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) stock is rising more than 13% after slipping on a recent earnings report.
- Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) shares are surging over 13% despite a lack of news this morning.
- DLocal (NASDAQ:DLO) stock is gaining more than 13% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ:SOFO) shares are climbing close to 12% on no recent news from the company.
- Shift Technologies (NASDAQ:SFT) stock is heading over 12% higher in pre-market trading today.
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) shares are jumping more than 12% this morning.
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) stock is getting an over 11% boost, which continues a recent rally for the shares.
- Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CALT) shares are up more than 10% after the release of an interim report for Q1 2022.
10 Top Losers
- Target (NYSE:TGT) stock is diving over 22% on a lackluster earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) shares are falling nearly 17% after announcing a registered direct offering of its stock.
- Doximity (NYSE:DOCS) stock is tumbling more than 15% alongside its earnings report for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2022.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) shares are taking an over 13% beating after rallying higher on Tuesday.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) stock is dropping more than 11% after the release of its fiscal Q2 2022 earnings report.
- Applied UV (NASDAQ:AUVI) shares are decreasing over 8% after rallying on contract news yesterday.
- Clever Leaves Holdings (NASDAQ:CLVR) stock is declining more than 8% on no apparent news this morning.
- Direxion Daily Retail Bull 3X Shares (NYSEARCA:RETL) are slipping over 8% as retail stocks slide lower this morning.
- DHT Holdings (NYSE:DHT) stock is dipping almost 8% in early morning trading today.
- Antelope Enterprises (NASDAQ:AEHL) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down close to 8% this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.