We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are a buyout offer, the end of a merger agreement, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Wearable Devices (NASDAQ:WLDS) stock is rocketing more than 56% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- LiveWire (NYSE:LVWR) shares are soaring over 46% after going public last week.
- IMAC Holdings (NASDAQ:BACK) stock is gaining more than 45% despite a lack of news.
- Atlis Motor Vehicles (NASDAQ:AMV) shares are rising over 36% after dropping last week with its initial public offering (IPO).
- Myovant Sciences (NYSE:MYOV) stock is surging 27% after confirming a buyout offer from Sumitovant.
- Xperi Holding (NASDAQ:XPER) shares are climbing more than 20% after undergoing a spinoff over the weekend.
- GBS (NASDAQ:GBS) stock is increasing roughly 19% following an agreement with its interim CEO.
- Federated National (NASDAQ:FNHC) shares are getting an over 18% boost as they recover from a fall on Friday.
- Flexible Solutions International (NYSEMKT:FSI) stock is jumping more than 18% after terminating its merger with Lygos.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) shares are up over 15% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Lion Group (NASDAQ:LGHL) stock is diving close to 12% on no clear news today.
- MicroCloud Hologram (NASDAQ:HOLO) shares are tumbling more than 11% following a rally on Friday.
- Blue Apron (NYSE:APRN) stock is taking an over 11% beating after rising on a short squeeze last week.
- Super League Gaming (NASDAQ:SLGG) shares are falling more than 10% without any apparent news for Monday.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) stock is sliding over 9% following a reverse stock split last week.
- American Rebel (NASDAQ:AREB) shares are dropping more than 9% this morning.
- SAI.TECH Global (NASDAQ:SAI) stock is decreasing over 9% following a massive rally on Friday.
- BigBear.ai (NYSE:BBAI) shares are slipping more than 8% after jumping in price last week.
- Alector (NASDAQ:ALEC) stock is dipping about 8% on Monday morning.
- MicroSectors US Big Oil Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% on reports of U.S. oil production lagging.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.