It’s time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out stock news for Thursday!
We’re knee-deep in earnings season as several major companies reveal results for the third quarter of 2022 this morning.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Altra Industrial Motion (NASDAQ:AIMC) stock is rocketing 51% on news that it’s being bought for $62 per share.
- AgroFresh Solutions (NASDAQ:AGFS) shares are soaring more than 26% on news of a private firm’s stake in the company.
- Kirkland’s (NASDAQ:KIRK) stock is surging close to 17% on no clear news.
- Verb Tech (NASDAQ:VERB) shares are rising roughly 16% as it bounces back from a registered direct offering yesterday.
- ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW) stock is increasing over 13% after beating estimates in Q3 2022.
- ESSA Pharma (NASDAQ:EPIX) shares are climbing more than 13% as it continues to rally on clinical trial data.
- NuCana (NASDAQ:NCNA) stock is heading over 13% higher with the release of positive clinical trial news.
- Vapotherm (NYSE:VAPO) shares are getting a more than 13% boost ahead of its earnings report next week.
- Kaixin Auto (NASDAQ:KXIN) stock is jumping nearly 13% with the release of its first half of 2022 financial results.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) shares are up over 12% in pre-market trading today.
10 Top Losers
- Kalera (NASDAQ:KAL) stock is crashing almost 61% after pricing a public offering yesterday.
- Sleep Number (NASDAQ:SNBR) shares are plummeting more than 26% as earnings disappoint investors.
- Wolfspeed (NYSE:WOLF) stock is diving over 23% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) shares are taking a more than 20% beating alongside its latest earnings release.
- FormFactor (NASDAQ:FORM) stock is dropping close to 20% after releasing earnings results for the third quarter of 2022.
- Align Tech (NASDAQ:ALGN) shares are tumbling over 19% after missing earnings estimates for Q3.
- Federated National (NASDAQ:FNHC) stock is decreasing more than 17% after announcing its voluntary Nasdaq delisting.
- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE:CS) shares are sliding over 12% with the release of poor results in Q3.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) stock is slipping more than 12% following a major rally yesterday.
- Nine Energy Service (NYSE:NINE) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 10% after rising yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.