We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, stock offerings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) stock is rocketing more than 41% alongside heavy pre-market trading following a prospectus filing yesterday.
- Ocuphire Pharma (NASDAQ:OCUP) shares are surging over 27% after signing an exclusive license agreement with FamyGen Life Sciences.
- Hims & Hers Health (NYSE:HIMS) stock is soaring more than 25% after releasing results for the third quarter of 2022.
- Galecto (NASDAQ:GLTO) shares are rising over 18% with the release of positive clinical trial data.
- Direct Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:DRCT) stock is climbing more than 18% after announcing a new Head of Strategy for Orange 142.
- Tenaya Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TNYA) shares are increasing over 18% on no clear news this morning.
- Edible Garden (NASDAQ:EDBL) stock is getting a more than 17% boost ahead of its earnings report on Thursday.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) shares are jumping over 15% after announcing the date for its next earnings report.
- ContraFect (NASDAQ:CFRX) stock is heading more than 15% higher on Tuesday morning.
- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ:RIDE) shares are up over 12% on news of a $170 million investment.
10 Top Losers
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) stock is crashing more than 43% after announcing a public offering.
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO) shares are plummeting over 23% following the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) stock is diving more than 19% alongside the release of its latest earnings report.
- Lyft (NASDAQ:LYFT) shares are taking an over 19% beating alongside poor guidance in its most recent earnings report.
- Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ:TTWO) stock is tumbling more than 18% after reducing its guidance.
- Nexalin Technology (NASDAQ:NXL) shares are falling close to 18% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MRNS) stock is dropping over 17% after pricing a public offering.
- GreenPower Motor (NASDAQ:GP) shares are sliding more than 16% this morning.
- MicroCloud Hologram (NASDAQ:HOLO) stock is slipping over 14% as recent negative movement continues.
- Five9 (NASDAQ:FIVN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 13% after posting earnings for Q3.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.