We’re starting off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are acquisition deals, clinical trial results, bankruptcy talks, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- CinCor Pharma (NASDAQ:CINC) stock is rocketing more than 140% on news that AstraZeneca (NASDAQ:AZN) is buying the company.
- Amryt Pharma (NASDAQ:AMYT) shares are surging over 112% following news that Chiesi Farmaceutici is acquiring the company.
- Apexigen (NASDAQ:APGN) stock is soaring more than 97% alongside heavy pre-market trading this morning.
- Albireo Pharma (NASDAQ:ALBO) shares are gaining over 92% as Ispen prepares to acquire the company.
- Swvl (NASDAQ:SWVL) stock is increasing more than 41% as shares continue a recent rally.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares are climbing over 40% on reports of an incoming bankruptcy filing.
- Gelesis (NYSE:GLS) stock is heading more than 36% higher without any clear news this morning.
- Party City (NYSE:PRTY) shares are jumping over 33% following recent bankruptcy reports.
- CureVac (NASDAQ:CVAC) stock is getting a more than 25% boost alongside preliminary data from Covid-19 and flue shots.
- Viracta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VIRX) shares are up over 24% following data from a Phase 1 clinical trial.
10 Top Losers
- Moolec Science (NASDAQ:MLEC) stock is diving more than 31% following an unexpected rally on Friday.
- Lixte Biotech (NASDAQ:LIXT) shares are tumbling over 12% on no apparent news today.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) stock is taking a more than 12% beating after receiving a Nasdaq delisting notice last week.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRBP) shares are falling over 11% after getting a Nasdaq delisting notice on Friday.
- Meten Holding (NASDAQ:METX) stock is dropping more than 10% without any recent news to discuss.
- Happiness Development (NASDAQ:HAPP) shares are decreasing over 10% on no clear news Monday morning.
- MicroCloud Hologram (NASDAQ:HOLO) stock is sliding more than 10% following a Friday rally.
- Integrated Media Tech (NASDAQ:IMTE) shares are slipping over 10% in early morning trading.
- VYNE Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VYNE) stock is dipping more than 9% after rallying during the prior day of trading.
- MultiMetaVerse (NASDAQ:MMV) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% following a recent special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.