It’s time to start the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers making news Wednesday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are collaboration agreements, bankruptcy talks, and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Broadwind (NASDAQ:BWEN) stock is rocketing more than 59% after getting a $175 million wind tower order.
- Laser Photonics (NASDAQ:LASE) shares are soaring over 42% after announcing the commercial release of its MARLIN Cleantech laser systems for laser cleaning.
- ProKidney (NASDAQ:PROK) stock is surging more than 40% after providing trial design for a Phase 2 clinical study.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:HEPA) shares are rising over 38% after presenting data from a preclinical cancer study.
- Jaguar Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) stock is increasing more than 33% ahead of an investor webcast tomorrow.
- Party City (NYSE:PRTY) shares are climbing over 31% as shares continue to see volatility among bankruptcy talk.
- Biora Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BIOR) stock is gaining more than 28% after getting an update from the FDA on its pre-IND and 2023 plans.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares are heading 28% higher with a bankruptcy filing looming.
- Lytus Technologies (NASDAQ:LYT) stock is jumping almost 25% on no clear news.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) shares are up over 23% after signing a strategic partnership.
10 Top Losers
- United Maritime (NASDAQ:USEA) stock is diving more than 24% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Argo Blockchain (NASDAQ:ARBK) shares are tumbling close to 19% as it continues recent downward momentum.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) stock is taking an over 13% beating following a rally yesterday.
- Connexa Sports Technologies (NASDAQ:CNXA) shares are sliding nearly 13% following stock sale news.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) stock is dropping more than 12% after a rally yesterday.
- DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS) shares are decreasing over 12% after rallying yesterday on a buyback plan.
- Lightning eMotors (NYSE:ZEV) stock is falling more than 11% after warning of lost sales volume in Q4.
- Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ:GOOD) shares are slipping over 9% after providing investors with details on cash distribution and its earnings release date.
- Treasure Global (NASDAQ:TGL) stock is dipping almost 9% after signing a strategic collaboration with Boost.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.