We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings news, delisting talk, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Cerberus Cyber Sentinel (NASDAQ:CISO) stock is rocketing close to 152% alongside positive preliminary earnings and a $5 million placement.
- Pear Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PEAR) shares are surging more than 26% despite it getting hit with downgrades during asset sale discussions.
- Cadrenal Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CVKD) stock is soaring over 23% in early morning trading.
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) shares are rising more than 22% as JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon works on a rescue plan for the bank.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) stock is increasing by nearly 21% with heavy pre-market trading.
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NASDAQ:NVOS) shares are gaining over 18% with strong early morning trading.
- Monopar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MNPR) stock is heading more than 18% higher today.
- Catalyst Biosciences (NASDAQ:CBIO) shares are jumping over 16% today.
- Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ:SELB) stock is getting a more than 16% boost despite a lack of news.
- Terran Orbital (NYSE:LLAP) shares are up over 15% with the release of its latest earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- Qutoutiao (NASDAQ:QTT) stock is crashing more than 62% after saying it won’t appeal a delisting notice.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are diving over 23% without any news today.
- First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG) stock is tumbling more than 17% after temporarily suspending some mining activities.
- Boxed (NYSE:BOXD) shares are taking an over 13% beating following a rally yesterday.
- Iveda Solutions (NASDAQ:IVDA) stock is falling almost 13% this morning.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) shares are decreasing more than 12% this morning.
- Lichen China (NASDAQ:LICN) stock is sliding over 11% on Tuesday morning.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are slipping more than 11% following a rally yesterday on clinical trial news.
- Sono (NASDAQ:SONO) stock is dipping over 11% on Tuesday morning.
- Gelesis (NYSE:GLS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.