Best Retirement Investing Strategies

Our financial professionals provide investors who are concerned with their retirement the savviest, most actionable advice to live their best financial life. Whether it’s teaching young investors how to invest in their company’s 401k plan, covering the bond market or ranking Vanguard’s target-date funds, we’ll file it here.

Lumen: Dividends Through Liquidation

Lumen is descended from US West, the old Baby Bell company that sold its cellular patrimony in 1997.

3 Monthly Dividend Stocks That Pay High Yields

These are monthly dividend stocks we feel investors should consider. Each yields at least three times the average yield of the S&P 500.

7 Dividend Utility Stocks to Buy to Charge Up Your Income

Dividend utility stocks are essential for a regular income stream, but they also allow shareholders to invest in the economy's future.

Is the Lumen Technologies 9% Dividend Yield Secure? Short Answer, No.

LUMN stock currently offers a massive dividend. But the company's sliding financial results cast doubt on how long the yield can last.

3 Recession-Proof Dividend Stocks to Buy

ABM Industries, Bristol-Myers and UGI are three examples of companies that saw earnings-per-share grow by high rates during the 2007 to 2009 period. All three companies have extensive dividend growth track records and each stock yields higher than what the S&P 500 is paying.

7 Desirable Dividend Growth Stocks for Income Investors

Dividend growth stocks that are worth considering for the long-term for income investors. Low-beta stocks at an attractive valuation.

6 Cheap Dividend Stocks Worth Buying Before They Raise Their Dividends

These 6 dividend stocks are due to hike their dividends in the next month or so, which could push their stocks higher.

Don’t Forget Your Retirement When Changing Jobs

These four pieces of advice will help you to keep control of and consolidate your retirement accounts when changing jobs.

7 Dividend Stocks to Buy for April With Yields Over 6%

This is a great selection of dividend stocks to invest in for April, offering yields of more than 6%.

3 High-Yielding Dividend Kings to Buy Right Now

Dividend Kings Kimberly-Clark, NW Natural and Universal are three examples of companies whose business models work in all portions of the economic cycle. This has enabled the three companies to grow dividends for at least five decades.

3 Stocks with High Returns on Invested Capital

With so many ways for investors to value stocks, investors might not realize that return on invested capital is an excellent way to see how efficiently companies are generating earnings from investments in the business.

Raytheon Technologies Should Be in Your Portfolio

With Russia-Ukraine tensions still high and with no signs of an end to the war, Raytheon Technologies should be in your portfolio.

Devon Energy Looks Like a Good Value With High Yield and New Buyback Program

Devon Energy looks like very good value now with a high yield and new buyback program. DVN stock has the possibility of producing a $4.68 dividend, giving it a 7.5% dividend yield, up from its existing 6.4% rate, if oil prices stay high.

7 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now for Boosting Payout 

In 2021, dividend stocks increased their payouts by 17%. In 2022, they're expected to average 3%. These seven stocks will beat that.

3 Dividend Stocks to Buy to Beat Runaway Inflation

The Federal Reserve is trying to cool down inflation. Until their efforts kick in, investors should find their own dividend stocks to buy.

Lumen Technologies Stock Is a Dividend Darling and Blockchain Bet

You may have bought LUMN stock because of Lumen's vast fiber network, but hold on as the company delves into edge-computing infrastructure.

5 Safe Haven Investing Ideas Beyond Gold and Bitcoin

Several risks that are currently in play, including the crisis in Eastern Europe, resurgence of the Covid-19 pandemic in China and the U.S. Federal Reserve’s monetary policy tightening, have made it prudent to revisit some of the time-tested safe haven investing ideas that can offer protection in times of these uncertainties.

Marathon Oil Stock Is an Attractive Dividend and Low P/E Play With Good Earnings Growth

Marathon Oil Stock is an attractive dividend and low p/e play with good earnings growth. MRO stock has a 1.2% dividend yield and a 14.2% buyback yield, giving it a total yield of 15.4% for shareholders going forward.

7 Recession-Proof Stocks for Nervous Investors to Buy in 2022

A combination of soaring inflation and slowing economic activity spells trouble. These recession-proof stocks can save the day.

3 Dividend Growth Stocks to Buy During This Market Correction

These dividend growth stocks may not wow you with their yields, but they can back those yields up with rising stock prices.