Amazon Prime Day is taking place now and several other retailers are looking to challenge Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN).
Here is a list of what the other retailers are doing to compete with Amazon Prime Day this year.
- Best Buy Co Inc (NYSE:BBY) — The electronics retailer is offering discounts on loads of devices to challenge AMZN.
- J C Penney Company Inc (NYSE:JCP) — JCP is currently holding its Cyber in July event.
- Macy’s Inc (NYSE:M) — From July 10 through July 11, M is offering up to 60% off on select items.
- Newegg — The Fantastech sale is currently taking place
- Toys “R” Us — The toy seller is offering 20% off on purchases.
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) — This retailer has started its Summer Splash sales event.
- Office Depot Inc (NASDAQ:ODP) — ODP is offering deals as much as 70% off on certain products.
- Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS) — The offers from KSS include 30% off on select summer clothes and accessories.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (NYSE:WMT) The world’s largest physical retailer hasn’t announced plans this year to challenge Amazon Prime Day, but will likely be offering some deals.
- Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) — Target seems to be follow WMT this year by not directly taking on Amazon Prime Day, despite doing so last year.
InvestorPlace has also collected a list of the best deals for Amazon Prime Day 2017. You can follow this link to check out some of the deepest discounts for members of Amazon Prime today.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.