The best Labor Day sales 2019 can be hard to find, but InvestorPlace is here to help.
We’ve put together a collection of some of the best Labor Day sales 2019 in the following list.
- 2017 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 — This Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) tablet is down to $699 at B&H for the holiday, which is $560 less than its normal price.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless — Customers can pick these up at Best Buy (NYSE:BBY) for $160, which is $140 off from the regular price.
- iRobot Roomba — Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) is offering these handy little vacuums for as much as $150 off the normal price.
- Appliances — A deal at Home Depot (NYSE:HD) includes up to 40% off on appliances and special offers when buying full sets from some brands.
- Home Improvement — Lowe’s (NYSE:LOW) has a collection of deals for the holiday that includes some indoor options being as much as 40% off.
- Sceptre 65-inch 4K TV — Customers shopping at Walmart (NYSE:WMT) are able to pick one of these up for just $399, which is $500 off the typical price.
- 32-inch Toshiba Fire TV + Echo Dot — This deal on Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) gets customers both of these items for $130, which is a steal at $100 off the regular price.
- Furniture — Anyone looking to pick up some new furniture can get as much as 75% off this weekend when shopping at Wayfair (NYSE:W).
- Mattresses — Need a new mattress to go with that furniture? Luckily, just about all mattress companies are looking to move inventory this weekend with deep discounts.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.