Good morning and welcome to the stock market today! If you want to be prepared for a busy day of trading, make sure you take a look at the top pre-market movers.
Want more insight? Dive in with InvestorPlace below for the top 10 pre-market gainers and losers. You can also get caught up on everything you missed in the stock market yesterday.
Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Cellect Biotechnology (NASDDAQ:APOP) is up more than 80% in pre-market trading after announcing a merger with Quoin Pharmaceuticals.
- Enochian Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENOB) is up more than 40% after publishing findings on a patient with recurring glioblastoma.
- Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) is up nearly 30% as the NFT stocks hype continues.
- Ault Global Holdings (NYSEMKT:DPW) is up nearly 20% after sharing a $10.5 million order for residential electric vehicle chargers.
- Oragenics (NASDAQ:OGEN) is up 20%.
- SGOCO (NASDAQ:SGOC) is up 15% on no apparent news.
- Color Star Technology (NASDAQ:CSCW) is up more than 10% on a continuation of its NFT rally.
- Vertex Energy (NASDAQ:VTNR) is up 8.4%.
- Northern Genesis Acquisition (NYSE:NGA) is up 7% after its target Lion Electric secured its largest truck order yet.
- ZW Data Action Technologies (NASDAQ:CNET) is up roughly 6.4%.
10 Top Losers
- WiseKey (NASDAQ:WKEY) is down nearly 25% in pre-market trading. This comes after WKEY stock gained 100% on Wednesday following an NFT announcement.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) is down 19% after announcing a $30 million common stock offering.
- Dolphin Entertainment (NASDAQ:DLPN) is down just over 12%, coming back to earth after its own NFT news.
- Evolus (NASDAQ:EOLS) is down 12% after reporting fourth-quarter earnings.
- Seneca Biopharma (NASDAQ:SNCA) is down 10.8% after rescheduling its special shareholder meeting.
- Benitec Biopharma (NASDAQ:BNTC) is down just over 10.7%.
- Alithya Group (NASDAQ:ALYA) is down 9.9% after announcing plans to acquire digital solutions firm R3D.
- Hall of Fame Resort and Entertainment (NASDAQ:HOFV) is also stumbling after announcing an NFT partnership with Dolphin Entertainment.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) is down 7.2%.
- eMagin (NYSEMKT:EMAN) is also down 7%, a week after reporting Q4 results.
On the date of publication, Sarah Smith did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.
Sarah Smith is a Web Content Producer with InvestorPlace.com.