Welcome back, investors, and good morning. We’re getting ready for another busy day of trading here at InvestorPlace. That means we’re listing out the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday to start the day off right.
However, let’s not jump into that just yet. Instead, take a few minutes to look over the biggest stock stories from Wednesday. Sarah has a wonderful little breakdown of that at this link.
Now that you’re up to speed, here are the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) is rocketing more than 76% after reporting data from a Phase 1 clinical trial.
- American Shared Hospital (NYSEAMERICAN:AMS) stock is soaring over 30% higher this morning.
- Luokung Technology (NASDAQ:LKCO) shares were climbing over 19% in pre-market trading this morning.
- At Home Group (NYSE:HOME) is heading 15% higher on reports that Hellman & Friedman LLC is close to securing a deal to acquire the company.
- JanOne (NASDAQ:JAN) stock is jumping more than 14% today, continuing its increase from yesterday.
- Senmiao Technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) is soaring over 9% as it recovers from a fall yesterday.
- Precipio (NASDAQ:PRPO) is sitting more than 8% higher after announcing the listing of its rapid coronavirus test on Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) earlier this week.
- Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) shares are up over 7% after announcing Q1 earnings and plans to acquire Chartboost.
- TD Holdings (NASDAQ:GLG) stock got a nearly 7% boost this morning.
- Celsion (NASDAQ:CLSN) shares are up more than 6% in pre-market trading today.
10 Top Losers
- James River Group Holdings (NASDAQ:JRVR) is diving 26.9% after missing estimates in its Q1 earnings report.
- Regional Health Properties (NYSEAMERICAN:RHE) shares are falling nearly 17% this morning.
- Fastly (NYSE:FSLY) is taking a more than 16% beating after releasing its Q1 earnings report.
- Ever-Glory International Group (NASDAQ:EVK) shares are dropping just over 15% this morning.
- Rocket Companies (NYSE:RKT) stock saw a 15% decrease following the release of its Q1 2021 earnings report.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) shares are down more than 13% as the company prepares to release earnings tomorrow.
- Yellow (NASDAQ:YELL) stock is falling over 13% after releasing its most recent earnings report after-hours Wednesday.
- Etsy (NASDAQ:ETSY) is seeing shares droop just over 11% after releasing its earnings report for Q1.
- KBS Fashion Group (NASDAQ:KBSF) stock is retreating over 9% this morning after a strong rally yesterday.
- Vaxart (NASDAQ:VXRT) closes out the pre-market stock movers list down more than 9%, which continues Wednesday’s fall.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.