Good morning and welcome to another busy day of trading on the stock market. We’re keeping up with the latest trading trends as we check out the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday morning.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. First, let’s slow down for a second and take a look at the biggest stories from Monday. Luckily, Sarah has us covered here with here wrap-up from yesterday. You can find that here.
Now that you’re all caught up, let’s take a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Cocrystal Pharma (NASDAQ:COCP) stock was trading nearly 59% higher after revealing plans for another vaccine candidate for the novel coronavirus.
- Precipio (NASDAQ:PRPO) stock is rising more than 40% after launching its coronavirus test kit on Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) yesterday.
- Huttig Building Products (NASDAQ:HBP) stock was climbing over 18% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Vaxart (NASDAQ:VXRT) stock is continuing to rally with shares soaring more than 16% this morning.
- 51job (NASDAQ:JOBS) stock is heading over 15% higher after announcing an offer to acquire the company.
- Gaucho Group Holdings (NASDAQ:VINO) is sitting just over 10% higher in pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX) shares are up 10% this morning.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) is up almost 9% after releasing Q1 2021 earnings results.
- Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ:REGI) also got a more than 8% boost after releasing its Q1 2021 earnings report.
- LM Funding America (NASDAQ:LMFA) is up more than 7% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ:ISNS) is plummeting almost 19% after releasing earnings after-hours yesterday.
- Brooklyn Immunotherapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:BTX) shares are diving over 17% after a rallying thanks to a short squeeze from Reddit traders.
- Barnwell Industries (NYSEAMERICAN:BRN) is retreating close to 14% after getting a boost yesterday.
- Regional Health Props (NYSEAMERICAN:RHE) stock is falling nearly 12% this morning.
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP) is dropping over 10% after missing EPS estimates in its most recent earnings report.
- iRobot (NASDAQ:IRBT) shares are dipping more than 8% following the release of its Q1 2021 earnings.
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) is down just over 8% in trading this morning.
- MeaTech 3D (NASDAQ:MITC) is decreasing more than 5% after announcing plans to delist its shares from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Digital Ally (NASDAQ:DGLY) stock is heading over 5% lower this morning.
- Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) closes out the pre-market stock movers list with shares down 5%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.