Crypto traders are showing interest in Quant (CCC:QNT-USD) and we’re looking at what it’s all about.
Let’s start this out with a breakdown of the Quant crypto below.
- Quant is the native cryptocurrency of a blockchain network of the same name.
- This network offers up multiple services to individuals and businesses.
- That includes the ability to exchange assets across a secure and cost-effective network.
- The network’s efforts include the Overledger DLT gateway.
- This is the first DLT gateway for enterprises that works across multiple systems, networks, and DLTs.
- Quant’s list of partners is already filled with several companies worth noting.
- That includes Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA), Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), Blockchain Consortium, and more.
- The company has been moving forward with its Overledger DLT when it launched the 2.0 version in late April.
- This saw it introduce a new API, a standardised interface based on ISO TC/307, as well as new OAuth federated authentication standards.
- It also operates a Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) account with frequent updates to its more than 27,000 followers.
- That includes its recent inclusion on a shortlist of candidates for Deloitte’s Most Disruptive Fintech Awards.
Gilbert Verdian, founder and CEO of Quant, goes into detail about what the crypto company is doing below.
“We’ve solved DLT interoperability, thereby positioning us to rearchitect our systems and create networks as connected as the world we live in, to help drive tremendous value, open up new markets and realise new efficiencies for enterprise, governments and individuals alike.”
WNT was up 15.1% over a 24-hour period on Thursday and is trading at around $29.12 per token.
Crypto traders that are excited about more news should keep on reading.
InvestorPlace has been giving plenty of attention to cryptos with daily coverage. That includes articles today covering Carl Icahn potentially buying Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD), the news HODL (CCC:HODL-USD) getting extra attention today, as well as what’s happening with crypto miner SOS (NYSE:SOS).
More Thursday Crypto News
- Carl Icahn Crypto News: Is the Bearish Billionaire Really About to Buy Bitcoin?
- HODL Crypto News: 11 Things to Know About the Red-Hot HODL Token
- SOS Stock: How Redditors Are Fueling the Rise in SOS Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.