Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) mining stocks are all soaring today as investors are excited about a BTC conference taking place today.
The Bitcoin conference today is called “The B Word” and it has a subhead of “How Institutions Can Embrace Bitcoin”. News of the conference has spread and the hashtag “#TheBWord” is now trending on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR).
Let’s check in on what’s happening with Bitcoin mining stock today below!
Bitcoin Mining Stocks Rising
- Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) stock is getting a 14% boost this morning as over 8 million shares change hands. The company’s daily average trading volume is about 14.8 million shares.
- Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are gaining 10.7% with some 7 million on the move. The company’s daily average trading volume is close to 14.2 million shares.
- SOS Limited (NYSE:SOS) stock is increasing 13.9% while roughly 21 million shares are traded. The company’s daily average trading volume is around 16 million shares.
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies (NASDAQ:HVBT) shares are running 5.9% higher with around 2.1 million shares changing hands. The company’s daily average trading volume is around 2.3 million shares.
- Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) finishes up the bitcoin mining stocks moving today with shares up 10.7% as roughly 2.4 million traded. The company’s daily average trading volume is around 2.2 million shares.
Traders interested in what else the stock market is doing on Wednesday will want to keep reading!
There’s loads of stock market news to talk about today and InvestorPlace has it collected all in one place. That includes what’s behind PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX), SOS Limited, and NeuroMetrix (NASDAQ:NURO) shares moving today. You can learn more about these matters at the following links!
More Stock Market News for Wednesday
- PRFX Stock: 7 Things to Know About Pharmaceutical Company PainReform Amid Heavy Trading
- SOS Stock: What Reddit Investors Are Saying Today as the Bitcoin Miner Breaks Out
- NURO Stock: Why Reddit Traders Are Targeting Red-Hot NeuroMetrix Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks. Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed