Good morning, trader! It’s a new week and that means it’s time for us to start it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
We’re seeing some major connections between moving stocks today with plenty of them being connected to the medical market.
Let’s take a look at those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL) stock is rocketing more than 197% higher on news that Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is acquiring the company.
- Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AXSM) shares are soaring over 35% on talk that it would be a good acquisition target for Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB).
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) stock continues to run more than 29% higher following a satellite deal announced on Friday.
- City Office REIT (NYSE:CIO) shares are rising over 23% after announcing a $576 million asset sale agreement.
- IN8bio (NASDAQ:INAB) stock is gaining more than 21% roughly three weeks after its initial public offering.
- Plus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PSTV) shares are increasing over 19% after revealing results from a Phase 1 clinical trial over the weekend.
- Huaneng Power International (NYSE:HNP) stock is heading more than 18% higher as it continues its positive momentum from the last few days.
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are jumping over 17% after revealing results from a Phase 2/3 trial of arimoclomol in Niemann-Pick disease type C.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CASI) stock is getting a 17% boost on news of its CEO buying shares of the stock.
- Tetra Technologies (NYSE:TTI) shares are up more than 13% in what could be a short squeeze of the stock.
10 Top Losers
- Regencell Bioscience (NASDAQ:RGC) stock is diving more than 13% on news that an underwriter of its IPO is buying 325,000 shares at a price of $9.50 each to cover over-allotments.
- MDJM (NASDAQ:MDJH) shares are taking an over 12% beating, which continues a fall that started on Friday.
- ATIF Holdings (NASDAQ:ATIF) stock is falling 12% after announcing a reverse stock split that will go into effect next week.
- MicroSectors U.S. Big Oil Index -3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) shares are down 8% in pre-market trading today.
- Tiziana Life Sciences (NASDAQ:TLSA) stock is dropping more than 7% after revealing corporate restructuring plans that will have it delisting shares in London while direct listing new shares on the Nasdaq Exchange.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil (NYSEARCA:SCO) shares are decreasing 7% in trading this morning.
- 17 Education & Technology (NASDAQ:YQ) stock is decreasing over 6% after also having a rough day of trading on Friday.
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) shares are declining more than 6% despite a lack of news this morning.
- View (NASDAQ:VIEW) stock is dipping over 6% as the company continues to investigate its accounting after delaying its Q2 earnings report last week.
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:XTLB) closes out our pre-market stock movers pulling back more than 6% after gaining on Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.