Good morning, trader! We’re at the halfway point of the trading week and that has us checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
We’ve got plenty to talk about today as SEC filings, patent battles, and short-squeezes have stocks on the move this morning.
Let’s get right into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Puxin (NYSE:NEW) stock is rocketing more than 56% higher after falling hard yesterday in what is likely a retail trader pump of the shares.
- Jasper Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JSPR) shares are surging over 34% in what is likely a short-squeeze of the stock.
- Waitr (NASDAQ:WTRH) stock is soaring more than 20% after an SEC filing revealed Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) owns a 10.3% stake in the company.
- Koss (NASDAQ:KOSS) shares are rising over 17% after the Patent Trial and Appeal Board declined to review two of its patents challenged by Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) stock is gaining more than 16% after presenting at the 14th Annual LD Micro Main Event Conference after-hours Tuesday.
- Procaps (NASDAQ:PROC) shares are getting an over 15% boost following the filing of a new security ownership statement with the SEC.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) stock is jumping more than 13% on no apparent news.
- Sentage (NASDAQ:SNTG) shares are climbing over 9% in what could be a pump of the penny stock.
- Generation Income (NASDAQ:GIPR) stock is sitting more than 8% higher as retail traders take interest in the company.
- DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS) shares are up over 7% likely due to a short-squeeze of the stock.
10 Top Losers
- Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RGLS) stock is diving more than 23% after announcing it’s prioritizing development of its Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease treatment.
- Neuronetics (NASDAQ:STIM) shares are taking an over 22% beating after announcing preliminary revenue for Q3.
- Retail Value (NYSE:RVI) stock is falling close to 10% after rallying for several days.
- NRX Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRXP) shares are retreating more than 8% after a rally yesterday on FDA news.
- Apollo Endosurgery (NASDAQ:APEN) stock is decreasing 8% after announcing the pricing of a public stock offering.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) shares are retreating over 7% after rallying yesterday on Coivd-19 antibody check patches news.
- Zivo Bioscience (NASDAQ:ZIVO) stock is slipping more than 7% as it prepares to present at the Global AgTech Virtual Conference tomorrow.
- CytoSorbents (NASDAQ:CTSO) shares are declining over 7% after providing preliminary data for Q3 and updated guidance.
- Volcon (NASDAQ:VLCN) stock is dipping more than 6% as it continues negative movement from yesterday.
- Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 5% after revealing data from a Phase 1 clinical trial.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.