We’re ready for another busy day of trading and kicking it off are the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
We’re knee-deep in earnings season with reports for the first quarter of 2022 moving many stocks this morning.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Hycroft Mining Holding (NASDAQ:HYMC) stock is soaring more than 24% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Austin Gold (NYSEMKT:AUST) shares are rising over 21% following its initial public offering (IPO) yesterday.
- Albemarle (NYSE:ALB) stock is gaining close to 14% thanks to its most recent earnings report.
- Paramount Gold Nevada (NYSEMKT:PZG) shares are surging more than 11% on no clear news this morning.
- Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ:SIMO) stock is rising over 10% ahead of its Q1 2022 earnings report this morning.
- Sunshine Biopharma (NASDAQ:SBFM) shares are climbing more than 9% following a dip yesterday.
- Sunrun (NASDAQ:RUN) stock is sitting over 9% higher due to the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Staar Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA) shares are increasing more than 9% alongside the release of its current earnings report.
- Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT) stock is getting an over 9% boost as shares recover from a recent short report.
- Hudson Technologies (NASDAQ:HDSN) shares are up more than 8% after beating estimates for its first quarter of 2022.
10 Top Losers
- Nephros (NASDAQ:NEPH) stock is diving by nearly 22% due to the company’s poor performance in Q1 2022.
- Casa Systems (NASDAQ:CASA) shares are dropping over 19% after releasing its earnings report for the first quarter of the year.
- Alkaline Water Company (NASDAQ:WTER) stock is plummeting more than 18% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) shares are falling over 15% following a strategic focus update yesterday.
- BRF (NYSE:BRFS) stock is taking an almost 14% beating after a rally late in normal trading hours yesterday.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) shares are decreasing more than 13% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ:SFM) stock is heading over 13% lower after releasing its Q1 earnings report.
- Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) shares are slipping more than 11% following a mixed earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Etsy (NASDAQ:ETSY) stock is dipping over 11% due to the results in its most recent earnings report.
- AIkido Pharma (NASDAQ:AIKI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% after buying a stake in Discord.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.