Polygon (MATIC-USD) is on the move Monday with a major increase and we’re diving into the latest price predictions for the crypto! But before that, let’s talk about what has MATIC rising higher today.
First off, note that the blockchain has been selected by Disney (NYSE:DIS) for its Accelerator program. This is a program from the company that focuses on developing new technologies. The goal is to create different ways of telling stories.
Secondly, MATIC is rising alongside a wider crypto rally today. This has several major players in the space, such as Bitcoin (BTC-USD), gaining. When BTC and other big names rise, investors often see others in the market increase too.
Now that we have traders up to speed on the latest MATIC news, let’s go over the latest price predictions below!
Polygon Price Predictions
- Gov Capital kicks off our list with its estimate of $3.82 per coin one year from now.
- WalletInvestor is up next as the website holds a one-year price forecast of 7 cents for MATIC.
- DigitalCoinPrice completes our price predictions for Polygon with an average estimate of $1.37 for 2023.
Those price predictions for Polygon are mostly positive compared to its price of 91 cents as of this writing. It’s also worth highlighting that MATIC is up 17.8% over the prior 24-hour period as of Monday morning.
Crypto traders looking for more of the latest market news are in luck!
We’ve got all of the hottest crypto news that investors need to know about for Monday. Included in that are price predictions for ApeCoin (APE-USD) and Loopring (LRC-USD), as well as expert opinions for Cardano (ADA-USD). You can get all of those details from the following links!
More Crypto News for Monday
- ApeCoin Price Predictions: How High Can the APE Crypto Climb?
- Loopring Price Predictions: Where Will the Red-Hot LRC Crypto Go Next?
- Experts Think the Cardano Crypto Will Gain 50% in 2022
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.