It’s time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Wednesday morning!
Moving stocks today are new deals, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Clearmind Medicine (NASDAQ:CMND) stock is rocketing close to 65% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- IN8bio (NASDAQ:INAB) shares are soaring nearly 32% following a dip yesterday after a recent rally.
- Sobr Safe (NASDAQ:SOBR) stock is surging more than 26% following news of a distributor seeking its products.
- Rafael (NYSE:RFL) shares are rising over 22% on no clear news this morning.
- Five Point (NYSE:FPH) stock is increasing more than 21% today.
- PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACWP) shares are climbing over 19% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Acacia Research (NASDAQ:ACTG) stock is gaining more than 19% on Wednesday morning.
- PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) stock is getting an over 18% boost with its earnings release.
- SAI.TECH Global (NASDAQ:SAI) shares are jumping more than 17% today.
- InVivo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NVIV) stock is up 16% on shareholder stake news.
10 Top Losers
- ZyVersa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ZVSA) shares are plummeting over 39% ahead of its Planet Microcap Showcase later today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) stock is diving more than 22% as bankruptcy weighs on the stock.
- Aclarion (NASDAQ:ACON) shares are tumbling over 17% as they continue to retreat after a rally from a clinical trial.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) stock is taking an almost 17% beating this morning.
- Enphase Energy (NASDAQ:ENPH) shares are sliding more than 15% due to the outlook in its latest earnings report.
- Lottery.com (NASDAQ:LTRY) stock is decreasing close to 15% after a rally on Tuesday.
- Vyant Bio (NASDAQ:VYNT) shares are falling over 13% as its delisting approaches.
- Lucy Scientific Discovery (NASDAQ:LSDI) stock is slipping more than 12% without any recent news.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TCON) shares are dipping over 11% as it continues a recent dip.
- Agrify (NASDAQ:AGFY) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 11% following a rally yesterday on warrant news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.