We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are an earnings report, delisting notice, bankruptcy filing, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) stock is rocketing more than 49% without any clear news on Monday morning.
- Posco (NYSE:PKX) shares are soaring over 19% with the release of its Q2 2023 earnings report.
- Durect (NASDAQ:DRRX) stock is surging more than 18% following a securities purchase agreement on Friday.
- Koss (NASDAQ:KOSS) shares are rising over 16% despite a lack of news this morning.
- ZyVersa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ZVSA) stock is gaining close to 14% without any apparent news on Monday.
- Ault Disruptive Tech (NYSEMKT:ADRT) shares are increasing more than 12% following a recent delisting notice.
- BioNexus Gene Lab (NASDAQ:BGLC) stock is climbing almost 12% following its public debut last week.
- SAI.TECH Global (NASDAQ:SAI) shares are getting an over 10% boost this morning.
- Tupperware Brands (NYSE:TUP) stock is jumping 10% on Monday morning.
- FLJ Group (NASDAQ:FLJ) shares are up more than 9% today.
10 Top Losers
- Kodiak Sciences (NASDAQ:KOD) stock is crashing nearly 49% after terminating the development of its wet AMD treatment.
- AppHarvest (NASDAQ:APPH) shares are plummeting over 34% after announcing its Chapter 11 filing.
- ViewRay (NASDAQ:VRAY) stock is diving more than 27% as it prepares for delisting this week.
- Contango Ore (NYSEMKT:CTGO) shares are tumbling over 24% after announcing a public stock offering.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) stock is taking a more than 23% beating this morning.
- PSQ Holdings (NYSE:PSQH) shares are sliding over 17% on Monday morning.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) stock is falling more than 16% after falling hard on Friday too.
- 22nd Century Group (NASDAQ:XXII) shares are dropping over 14% today.
- China Liberal Education (NASDAQ:CLEU) stock is decreasing close to 13% on Monday.
- Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.