What stores are open on Thanksgiving Day of 2016?
Here are some of the stores that will be open on Turkey Day this year, including information on when they are open and what you can expect from each company this year:
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT): The company’s online site will be open as of 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving Day, and there are plenty of great offers out there to choose from. Stores will have these deals as of 6:00 p.m. local time.
- Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT): Target will open its doors at 6 p.m. Thursday on the day, offering a slate of deals on electronics and other items.
- Best Buy Co Inc (NYSE:BBY): Best Buy will also be offering a number of offerings starting at 5 p.m. that Thursday.
- Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS): Starting at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Kohl’s has gift cards and plenty other products at a discount.
- Macy’s Inc (NYSE:M): Check out some of the best deals from one of the nation’s largest retailers, starting at 5 p.m.
- J C Penney Company Inc (NYSE:JCP): The retailer that’s making a comeback will be open quite early, at 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 24.
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG): Dollar General will be open at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Shopko: Shopko will be open at 4 p.m. that Thursday.
- Michaels Companies Inc (NASDAQ:MIK): 6 p.m. is the starting time to shop on Thanksgiving Day at Michael’s.
- Belk Inc (OTCMKTS:BLKIA) will open at 4 p.m. on that Thursday.
Also, here are some stores that are closed on Thanksgiving Day.
More From InvestorPlace
- 7 Large-Cap Stocks That Will Ruin Your Retirement
- The 7 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy for 2017
- 7 High-Yield Dividend Stocks That Are Quickly Becoming Toxic