Welcome back traders as we start off another week of investing! We’re taking a look at the top pre-market movers for Monday morning, which includes both the winners and losers on the stock market.
However, before we go right into that, you should catch up on the biggest news from Friday. Luckily, we can help with highlights of the three most important stories that you need to know. With that taken care of, let’s take about today’s pre-market movers.
Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- InspireMD (NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR) is soaring 29.3% this morning after announcing a corporate update, which includes approval for a reverse stock split and other news investors will want to know.
- Movano (NASDAQ:MOVE) is climbing 27.6% in pre-market trading this morning.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) is rising 14.8% after seeing losses last week.
- Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ:CLOV) is up 11.1% following talk of a short squeeze from retail traders last week on social media.
- Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) shares are sitting 10.7% higher after announcing an accord with a BP (NYSE:BP) affiliate last week.
- Puxin (NYSE:NEW) stock is up 7.3% this morning.
- XBiotech (NASDAQ:XBIT) shares are up 7.1%.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) is up 8.9% as it recovers from a fall in the second half of the previous week.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) stock is up 6.2%.
- Harley-Davidson (NYSE:HOG) is heading 6.5% higher on a strong earnings report for its first quarter of 2021 released this morning.
10 Top Losers
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (NASDAQ:MTSL) is retreating 9.9% after rising last week on merger news with SharpLink.
- Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) is down 8.1% this morning.
- Canaan (NASDAQ:CAN) is dropping 7.9% on no apparent news.
- Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) is falling 7.5%, continuing a decline that started in the latter half of last week.
- Future FinTech Group (NASDAQ:FTFT) is also dipping 7.5% lower after seeing its shares fall last week.
- ADiTx Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADTX) stock is down 7.3%.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are also sitting 7.3% lower this morning.
- Banco Bradesco (NYSE:BBD) is down 7.2% despite a lack of recent news.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) is dropping 7.1% as it continues to try and gain votes from shareholders in a special meeting set to resume next Monday.
- Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA) closes out the pre-market movers list today with shares down 6.9% as it continues a drop that started last week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.