SentinelOne (NYSE:S) stock started trading Wednesday and the shares aren’t performing well during their initial public offering (IPO).
Here’s everything potential investors in S stock need to know about the SentinelOne IPO.
- SentinelOne is a cybersecurity startup based out of Mountain View, Calif that was founded in 2013.
- The company’s IPO has it listing shares of S stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
- This offering includes a total of 35 million shares priced at $35 each.
- However, shares debuted above this price yesterday at roughly $44 per share.
- A 30-day option also exists for underwriters of the SentinelOne IPO to acquire an additional 5.25 million shares at the IPO price.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) and Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) are acting as the lead book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering.
- Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) Securities, Barclays (NYSE:BCS), and Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) Securities are active book-running managers for the IPO.
- UBS Investment Bank, Jefferies LLC, and Deutsche Bank Securities are additional book-running managers for the offering.
- Piper Sandler, BTIG, Cowen, Needham & Company, LLC, Loop Capital Markets LLC, Drexel Hamilton, and R. Seelaus & Co. are co-managers of the IPO.
- To go along with the IPO, shareholders of S stock are also selling 1,428,568 shares in a private placement.
- This has those shares priced similar to those in the IPO.
- Trading activity for today has some 3 million shares of S stock changing hands.
- That’s below the daily active trading volume of 20.2 million shares established yesterday.
S stock was down 3.5% as of Thursday afternoon.
Investors looking for more stock market news from Thursday are in luck!
InvestorPlace has a large collection of stock market coverage today that traders will want to know about. A few examples include the latest news that has XPeng (NYSE:XPEV), Birks Group (NYSEAMERICAN:BGI), and TRxADE Health (NASDAQ:MEDS) on the move today. You can find all of that and more by following the links below!
More Thursday Stock Market News
- XPEV Stock: Why XPeng Investors Should Mark Their Calendar for July 9
- BGI Stock: The Post-Pandemic News That Has Luxury Canadian Retailer Birks Group Blasting Higher
- MEDS Stock: The Big Bonum Health Deal That Has TRxADE Health Soaring Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.