Good morning, investor! We’re starting the last day of this short holiday week with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
News moving shares today include earnings reports, clinical trial data, short-squeezes, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) stock is soaring more than 42% after releasing its Q3 earnings results yesterday.
- Engine Gaming And Media (NASDAQ:GAME) shares are gaining over 33% with the release of its fiscal Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Pasithea Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTTA) stock is surging more than 31%, continuing a nasal spray rally from Tuesday.
- Ocuphire Pharma (NASDAQ:OCUP) shares are climbing over 30%, which is an extension of a rally yesterday on clinical trial news.
- Society Pass (NASDAQ:SOPA) stock is increasing more than 26% as it recovers from an unexpected fall yesterday.
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL) shares are rising almost 26% after the Nasdaq Exchange granted it an extension to meet the market’s minimum bid price.
- Synlogic (NASDAQ:SYBX) stock is sitting over 14% higher after presenting data from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- Pure Storage (NYSE:PSTG) shares are getting a more than 13% boost thanks to its most recent earnings report.
- Spark Networks (NYSEAMERICAN:LOV) stock is jumping over 12% on no news which could be caused by confusion with a social media blockchain crypto that shares its ticker.
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) shares are up more than 9% on what could be a short-squeeze of the stock.
10 Top Losers
- Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN) stock is plummeting over 27% after releasing its Q3 2021 earnings report.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VLON) shares are diving more than 27% following a rally on Tuesday.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) stock is taking an over 22% beating as it retreats after a rally yesterday.
- Gap (NYSE:GPS) shares are decreasing more than 20% with the release of its third-quarter earnings report.
- Outlook Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OTLK) stock is heading over 20% lower after announcing an increase to a bought deal offering.
- iSpecimen (NASDAQ:ISPC) shares are pulling back more than 19% after rallying for a couple of days on Covid-19 news.
- Qualigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:QLGN) stock is declining close to 18% after running higher on Tuesday.
- Anaplan (NYSE:PLAN) shares are slipping nearly 18% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Aptevo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:APVO) stock is dropping over 15% after soaring yesterday on a clinical trial update.
- Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ESPR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 14% following an unexpected surge close to yesterday’s closing bell.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.