Good morning, trader! We’re starting the day off right with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
We’ve got plenty of news to talk about this morning thanks to earnings seasons being in full swing.
Let’s get right into those below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) stock is surging more than 56% following a series of press releases that include a business model change, share buyback, and more.
- R.R.Donnelley & Sons (NYSE:RRD) shares are soaring 30% as the company gets closer to a deal to go private.
- Glaukos (NYSE:GKOS) stock is rising more than 22% ahead of its earnings release after-hours Thursday.
- iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ:IRTC) shares are heading over 17% higher as it too plans to release earnings results tomorrow.
- Lyft (NASDAQ:LYFT) stock is jumping more than 16% thanks to its most recent earnings report beating estimates.
- Cerus (NASDAQ:CERS) shares are climbing over 13% as it also releases its current earnings report to investor fanfare.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure (NYSEAMERICAN:SNMP) stock is gaining more than 12% despite a lack of news this morning.
- NRX Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRXP) shares are sitting over 9% higher on a favorable report for its new Covid-19 treatment.
- Aura Biosciences (NASDAQ:AURA) stock is getting a more than 9% boost after the company’s IPO closed on Tuesday.
- ION Geophysical (NYSE:IO) shares are up over 9% as it recovers from a dip yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Timber Pharmaceuticals (NYSEAMERICAN:TMBR) stock is diving by nearly 23% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:ZG) shares are taking a close to 20% beating with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Nxt-ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) stock is dropping more than 16% following a rally caused by retail traders yesterday.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:ZG) is also seeing its other stock fall about 16% today too on the earnings news mentioned above.
- Cardiol Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRDL) shares are decreasing over 14% after revealing plans for a proposed public offering of its stock.
- Freshworks (NASDAQ:FRSH) stock is declining more than 13% with the release of its earnings report for the third quarter of 2021.
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) shares are slipping over 11% thanks to a poor outlook for Q4 in its most recent earnings report.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RIGL) stock is dipping more than 11% following the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Color Star Technology (NASDAQ:CSCW) shares are losing over 11% of their value after putting out its fiscal 2021 earnings report.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) stock closes out our pre-market movers down nearly 11% after seeing a short rally during after-hours trading on Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.