Solar stocks are on the move Wednesday and we’re highlighting details investors in the space need to know about the rally.
The big news that has solar stocks rising higher today comes from Enphase Energy (NASDAQ:ENPH). The company released its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021 after markets closed on Tuesday.
The Enphase Energy earnings report includes adjusted earnings per share of 73 cents on revenue of $412.7 million. Both of these are above the 59 cents per share and revenue of $399.62 million that Wall Street was expecting from the company.
The strong earnings report from Enphase Energy has other solar stocks gaining in symphony with it. Let’s check out how all these stocks are doing below!
Solar Stocks Up on Wednesday
- Enphase Energy stock is up 10.4% as of Wednesday morning.
- Solaredge Technologies (NASDAQ:SEDG) shares are seeing a 4.8% gain as of this writing.
- Sunrun (NASDAQ:RUN) stock is climbing 5.9% higher alongside shares of ENPH stock.
- First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) shares join the rally on Wednesday with a 3.6% gain this morning.
- SunPower (NASDAQ:SPWR) stock takes its place on our list with shares sitting 2.6% higher as of this writing.
- Sunnova Energy International (NYSE:NOVA) shares close off the solar stocks rally list today with the company’s shares jumping 7% as of Wednesday morning.
Of course, there’s more than just solar stocks on the move today!
Plenty of other stocks are rising and falling on Wednesday and InvestorPlace has all the latest news traders need to know about. A few examples include the recent rumors surrounding Mandiant (NASDAQ:MNDT) stock, what to know about Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG) after its earnings beat, as well as the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday! YOu can learn all about these matters by checking out the following links below!
More Stock Market News for Wednesday
- MNDT Stock Alert: The HUGE Rumors Lifting Mandiant Today
- Is CMG Stock a Buy After Earnings Victory? 4 Analysts Weigh In on Chipotle Price Predictions.
- Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.