We’re entering the final day of trading for the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving stocks this morning is delisting news, insider buying, heavy trading and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) stock is rocketing more than 76% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Revlon (NYSE:REV) shares are soaring over 53% following bankruptcy and delisting news.
- Electric Last Mile Solutions (NASDAQ:ELMS) stock is surging more than 27% despite recently filing for bankruptcy.
- Blackboxstocks (NASDAQ:BLBX) shares are gaining over 25% on news of insider buying.
- Mereo BioPharma Group (NASDAQ:MREO) stock is rising more than 13% as reports claim AstraZeneca (NASDAQ:AZN) is considering a bid for the company.
- Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) shares are increasing close to 12% in pre-market trading.
- Direxion Daily CSI China Internet Index Bull 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:CWEB) are climbing over 11% today.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) are getting a more than 11% boost this morning.
- Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RGLS) stock is jumping over 11% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) shares are up about 11% alongside heavy trading.
10 Top Losers
- Addex Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADXN) stock is plummeting more than 41% after terminating a Phase2B/3 clinical trial.
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) shares are diving almost 28% following a proposed stock offering.
- Heart Test Laboratories (NASDAQ:HSCS) stock is tumbling nearly 12% after rallying yesterday and recently going public.
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) shares are taking an over 11% beating after rallying yesterday on a drug launch in Germany.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) stock is decreasing more than 11%.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RYTM) shares are falling roughly 10% after entering into a financing deal with HealthCare Royalty Partners.
- Comera Life Sciences (NASDAQ:CMRA) stock is dropping over 8%, which mimics a drop from Thursday.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) shares are slipping more than 8% this morning.
- AEterna Zentaris (NASDAQ:AEZS) stock is dipping close to 8% on no clear news this morning.
- MicroSectors FANG Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN Exp 8 Jan 2038 (NYSEARCA:FNGD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.