Glassdoor‘s annual compilation of the most loved CEOs in America is here.
The selection includes the company chiefs with the highest average rating on the website. The 2016 edition features Bob Bechek at the top, who received an average rating of 99% from 147 Bain & Company employees.
Scott Scherr came away with the second spot, thanks to his selfless practices, which includes ensuring that employees have proper benefits and are compensated well.
Here are the top 10 most loved CEOs in the U.S.:
- Bain & Company – Bob Bechek
- The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTI) – Scott Scherr
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. – Dominic Barton
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) – Mark Zuckerberg
- LinkedIn Common Stock (NYSE:LNKD) – Jeff Weiner
- salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) – Marc Benioff
- Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG,NASDAQ:GOOGL) – Sundar Pichai
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) – Tim Cook
- Nestlé SA’s Purina PetCare – Joseph Sivewright
- Red Hat Inc (NYSE:RHT) – Jim Whitehurst
Read more about the selection here.
More From InvestorPlace
- 30 Stocks the Smart Money Just Bought or Dumped
- 7 Best Stocks to Buy on the Next Dip
- 7 Monthly Dividend Stocks to Pay Your Bills