Good morning, investors! We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers.
We’re seeing lots of movement from medical stocks today as traders are active well before the opening bell.
Let’s take a look at the biggest-premarket stock movers for Thursday below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Midatech Pharma (NASDAQ:MTP) stock is soaring more than 58% following positive results from its Q-Sphera technology.
- Cellect Biotechnology (NASDAQ:APOP) shares are heading over 36% higher on news of a strategic merger with Quoin Pharmaceuticals.
- Tiziana Life Sciences (NASDAQ:TLSA) stock is rising more than 15% on plans to develop home treatments for the novel coronavirus.
- Lannett (NYSE:LCI) shares are gaining over 10% despite any clear news.
- Alzamend Neuro (NASDAQ:ALZN) stock is seeing a nearly 10% increase after going public earlier this week.
- CYREN (NASDAQ:CYRN) shares are jumping close to 9% this morning.
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:STSA) stock is increasing more than 8% after releasing positive data from a clinical trial.
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) shares are getting an over 8% boost after announcing the repayment of convertible senior notes.
- Assertio Holdings (NASDAQ:ASRT) stock is up more than 7% in pre-market trading.
- Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) shares are recovering close to 7% after a fall yesterday on stock offering news.
10 Top Losers
- Trade Desk (NASDAQ:TTD) stock is seeing shares plummet 90%, but it’s due to a stock split that goes into effect today.
- CureVac (NASDAQ:CVAC) shares are diving more than 45% on news its coronavirus vaccine trial didn’t go well.
- Gaucho Group Holdings (NASDAQ:VINO) stock is down roughly 21% this morning after falling yesterday with its most recent news being a storefront launch on Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN).
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are retreating over 15% after a rally yesterday.
- Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) stock is taking an almost 12% beating after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- BriaCell Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BCTX) shares are pulling back 10% after rallying on Wednesday.
- Gbs (NASDAQ:GBS) stock is dropping over 9% after spending most of trading down yesterday.
- Uxin (NASDAQ:UXIN) shares are seeing a more than 7% decline after revealing a financing transaction.
- Forward Industries (NASDAQ:FORD) stock is decreasing over 6% this morning.
- Alfi (NASDAQ:ALF) shares close out the pre-market stock movers today down more than 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.