There’s a new ETF on the block from BAD Investment Company and it seeks to offer investments in sin stocks.
Tommy Mancuso, founder and president of BAD, said this about the ETF.
“With the proliferation of whitewashed ESG products and market sub-segments like sports betting and cannabis becoming more widely accepted socially and legally, we saw an opportunity to fill what we perceived as a gap in the marketplace.”
Top 10 BAD ETF Top Holdings
- Brown-Forman (NYSE:BF.B) stock takes the top spot with holdings of 2.5%.
- Ambev (NYSE:ABEV) shares are up next with holdings of 2.4%.
- Aurora Cannabis (NASDAQ:ACB) stock joins the list with holdings of 2.3%.
- Accel Entertainment (NYSE:ACEL) shares take their spot with holdings of 1.7%.
- Bally’s Corp (NYSE:BALY) stock is next with holdings of 1.6%.
- Abbvie (NYSE:ABBV) shares are also on the list with holdings of 1.6%.
- AstraZeneca (NASDAQ:AZN) is another member of the sin stocks list with a 1.6% holding.
- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) shares are another contestant with holdings of 1.6%.
- Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) stock takes its place on the list with a similar 1.6% holding.
- Beigene (NASDAQ:BGNE) shares close out the top Bad ETF holdings list at 1.4%.
The BAD ETF has a strange mix of companies in its mix. That includes cannabis plays, those favored by meme stock investors, as well as penny stocks and pharmaceutical companies. It’s an interesting mix that investors will want to keep an eye on, even if they don’t invest in the ETF.
Investors seeking more stock market news today are in luck!
InvestorPlace has the latest stock market news traders need to know about for Wednesday! That includes everything that’s happening with shares of Red Cat (NASDAQ:RCAT), Allakos (NASDAQ:ALLK), and Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) today. You can get up to speed on all of that news at the following links!
More Wednesday Stock Market News
- RCAT Stock: 7 Things to Know About the Contract Powering Red Cat Today
- ALLK Stock Alert: Why Is Allakos Absolutely Plunging Today?
- New NHTSA Probe Won’t Mean ‘Game Over’ for Tesla Stock in 2022
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.